Brand Name: Hang Xanh co., ltd
Model Number: RPP0911
Place of Origin: Vietnam
MOQ: 20 tons
Type: instand food
Color: opalescent nature
Material: rice flour, tapioca starch, salt, water
Certificate: HASCCP, ISO, FDA
Size: 16cm/19cm/22cm diameter
Usage: eat fresh or baked/fried
Packaging: 200g - 250g/plastic bag
Port: Hochiminh port
All About Vietnamese Rice Paper:
Along with a huge range of Vietnamese noodles, rice paper is one of the most common ingredients in Vietnamese food. Creative Vietnamese can make tons of different dishes out of it just one type of rice paper, and there are many. In Vietnam, we use rice paper (banh trang) as a wrapping material for many kinds of Vietnamese main courses.
Rice paper – banh trang was first made in the South of Vietnam and then spread throughout the country. It has different names as you move further afield. In the North, we call it banh da or banh cha in central Vietnam.
How to make rice paper?
Rice paper is made from a mixture of rice powder, cassava flour, and water in a specific ratio. Combined they create a milky liquid. When the liquid is ready, you use a coconut shell spoon to pour a thin layer onto a cotton fabric cover over a boiling pot of water. Once it cooks (or solidifies), use a thin bamboo stick to hang it on a bamboo woven mat in the sun. Because it depends on how sunny it is, drying time is flexible. When you check it, and it breaks easily then it’s ready to use. The tapioca powder makes the rice paper glutinous and smooth. It is usually sold dried in thin, crisp, translucent round sheets that are wrapped in cellophane. The sheets are dipped briefly in hot water to soften them, then wrapped around savoury or sweet ingredients.
What do people use rice paper for?
Edible rice paper is mainly used to make fresh summer rolls (salad rolls), fried spring rolls, and to wrap food from some other dishes like Vietnamese pancakes. Recently, we found another way to use the rice paper. We turn it into snacks: rice paper salad, stuffed rice paper rolls, grilled rice paper (aka Vietnamese pizza), etc. You can even eat just the rice paper itself after briefly soaking it in water. Try it. It makes an interesting, chewy, afternoon snack.
Fresh, healthy and vegetarian! These rolls make a great nutritious meal or snack for entertaining
If you want to save the rolls for later, cover them with a wet paper towel and store in an airtight container or cling wrap. Or Once the package has been opened, place it into a resealable plastic bag and store in the pantry or cupboard.
22cm x 27 cm
or as buyer's request
* For FRESH SPRING/SUMMER ROLLS: More tapioca powder makes the fresh rice glutinous and smooth, very ease for roll up:
+ 5-20% rice flour
+ 80-95% cassava powder
* For FRIED SPRING ROLLS: More rice flour makes the fried rolls for a crispy, crunchy and flavourful appetiser . Gluten Free:
+ 70-85% rice flour
+ 15-30% cassava powder
Coming to the rice paper , you can buy them from Asian Stores or order from a Vietnamese manufactory , it's available in both square and round shape. It comes very handy when you want to make any rolls, even making salad rolls, instead of serving the salad in bowl, you can wrapped it in the rice paper and make it as so presentable in your dining table.
Packing: PP 60 pieces/1kg x 10kg or 20 kg/box
Method of payment: 100% L/C at sight
For a Serving Size of 1 sheet (5.67g)
Calories from Fat 9 (20%)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated fat 0.5g
Net carbs 7.7g
Vitamins and minerals
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs.
Tips for Choosing Rice Paper Wrappers:
- Avoid wrappers that are made with 100% tapioca since they are trickier to wrap. Instead, look for wrappers made with rice or with a combination of rice and tapioca. (By the way, rice paper wrappers should be gluten-free. Some packages say wheat is an ingredient. It is likely an error in translation).
- I really like the 8 1/2 inch wrappers since they are easier to work with that wrappers that are smaller/larger.
- If there are multiple options, choose the most expensive option. Rice paper won’t cost a lot anyway, so reaching for the option that’s 50 cents more isn’t too much of a stretch.
Packing & Delivery
If you are interested, contacting me via my email or whats app and we can start a discussion right after.
Thank for checking us out! We would love to get your feedback.
Please feel free to reply to this comment with any questions about this, and I will get back to you right away.
Mai Nguyen (Ms.)
Contact person phone (Whats app): +84 169 927 9557