- Disinfection of water, neutralizing toxic chemicals, reducing odors in water.
- Special treatment of black gills, tail rot and outside fungal diseases in shrimp.
- Prevent the attack of the white spot virus, yellow head, and special treatment for hepatitis diseases caused by fungi.
- Enhance efficiency of disinfection, against pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, toxic algae and other parasites.
- Replacing Chlorine in water treatment is effective, safe, economical and easy to use.
- The high antiseptic and so far no pathogens were reported as resistant.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
+ Use to process the pond before breeding: the depth is 1 meter. With new pond or not infected: 2 kg / 1 ha.
+ The pond were infected in the previous season: 3 – 5 kg / ha.
+ Water Treatment: over 8 hours before stocking.
- Prevention dose: 1 kg / ha every 5 – 7 days and again.
- Treatment dose: 2 kg / ha every 2 – 4 days until recovering.
Dissolve in the water at the rate of 1/40 then splash all over the pond surface.