- VTC GLUTAMIX has broad spectrum against pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa which cause yellow head syndrome, white spot disease, MBV, luminescent diseases, external fouling, red gill.
- Improving water quality, deodorizing bad smell and stimulating moulting process.
- It is safe and not harmful to shrimps.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Disinfecting tanks and tools in shrimp farm: 8ml/ m3 water, soak the tanks and tools within 10 hours and then wash with water
- Disinfecting the water in pond 3 days before breeding shrimp: 0,5 liter/1.000 m3 water
- Prevention diseases: 250 ml / 1.000 m3 water once every two weeks
- Treatment: dissolve 500 ml / 1.000 m3 water, once every three days
- Dilute the drug with water 1:30 (1 liter of drug in 10 liters water) and splash over the pond then open the bottom aeration system in order to make the drug evenly dissolve
- Do not use the drug at the first 3 weeks after breeding shrimp
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of eyes and skin encountering with the drug, wash carefully with water.