- Ultra sterilization, treating the environment and destroy all viruses, bacteria, fungi in aquaculture.
- Killing bacteria, fungi, protozoa harmful in pond water, clean water environment for individual development, sterilizing equipment used in aquaculture FEATURES:
+ Pakomas is not dangerous for shrimp and the environment.
+ Do not kill algae and are not residual
+ Do not harden the bottoms
+ Is very stable and highly effective in killing bacteria, viruses, fungi in acid and alkaline pH conditions (4.5 to 9.5), salinity 3% – 32%, temperature 20ºC – 40ºC.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Disinfect tank and breeding equipment: dissolve 3 – 6 ml VTC ANTISEP in 1 m3 of water, soaked in 10 – 12 hours then rinse out.
- Treating in hatcheries: 0.5 – 1 ml for 1 m3 of water.
- Prevention and treatment in pond: dissolve in 3 – 6 liters of water and splash over the area of 1 ha, the depth is 1 m.
- Can be used when the water in pond is bad: dose of 1.25 – 2.5 liters per hectare, the depth is 1 – 1.2 m.
- When using VTC ANTISEP, the air aeration should be opened.