Coracle (Bamboo Product)

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
Vietnam
Price
USD 150/ piece (Get Latest Price)

Quick Details

Brand Name: Viet Delta
Model Number: Whatsapp: +84 986281539
Place of Origin: Việt Nam
MOQ: 10 piece
Type: Handmade
Color: Natural brown
Material: Bamboo

Product Detail

Dear Customers,
We are Viet Delta Industrial Company which has more 10 years exporting about Agriculture Product: fruits and vegetables such as: Dragon Fruits, Mango, Lychee, Banana, Coconut, Lime, Sweet potato, Cassava flour, Ginger,... and Handmade Product such as: Coracle, Palm-leaf conical hat, Coconut fiber, Coconut carpet, Bamboo/Rattan product,…

Especially, I would like to inform you that we have supply CORACLE (BAMBOO PRODUCT) with high quality and best price:
Diameter: 160 – 200cm
Height basket: 60 – 80cm
Packaging: 20pcs/20DC
Documents: Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, Certificate Origin.
Payment: T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document.
L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice Value
Delivery: Within 15-20 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened.

Coming to Christmas and New Year, the wooden pictures are popular in USA, UK, Japan, Korea, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippine, China,…for home decor, souvenir,…
If you are interested in my product, please free to contact us. Please let me know specifications and quantity then I will check and send you a complete quotation. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Similar Products

Agricultural Machinery

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Established
Before 2001
Employess
26-100
Main Markets
North America, Eastern Europe, East Asia, South America, Southern Europe, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Middle East
Products
Agricultural Machinery

Contact Us

Viet Delta Industrial Co., Ltd

Ms. Uyen Cindy

Vietnam

Send us a message