With the growing number of COPD and other lung disease nowadays. Keep monitoring oxygen saturation level becomes more important than ever before. Being an active patient with COPD, pulse oximetry caters you a way to monitor your pulse rate wherever you are. Simply put your fingertip attached with our AEO2 Pulse Oximeter, then the amount of oxygen carried in your body will be shown as well as pulse rate on the screen. A normal SpO2(oxygen saturation) level should value between 95% and 100%. In the opposition, which less than 90% are considered as a sign of Hypoxemia (low blood Oxygen). The Hypoxemia can lead to a result of other respiratory, heart and brain diseases. Now, you can easily measure your SpO2 level with our contemporary product AE02 SpO2 Pulse Oximetry at home without driving to the clinic form miles away.
FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER model Qxi-Q is a unique designed Finger Type Pulse Oximeter which can check patient’s heart rate and blood –oxygen saturation levels simply and quickly. SpO2 and pulse rate measurement and can be be worn around the neck. It’s convenient for spot check readings. The Large LED display allows for use in a wide range of light and dark environments. The portable device enhance the safety of mountain climbing and other activities in high altitude area with thin air. The value of SpO2 and PR can be clearly read in the different angle of LED displays. It’s great SpO2 diagnostic tool for physician or nurse to go on inspection around sickrooms of Hospital.
Large LED display with SpO2 waveform.
Display direction is selectable.
Automatic power off after removing finger in 8 seconds.
Low batter capacity indication.
Light weight less than 50 grams.
Two AAA batteries for easy replacement.
Brightness can be adjusted in 10 level.
Can be worn around the neck for convenient spot checking.
1. Patient Range: Adult and Pediatrics patients
2. Display Type: Digital LEDs display, 2 display modes
3. Display Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pulse bar
4. Display Information: Low Battery
5. Oxygen Saturation ( SpO2) Range: 0% - 99%
6. Oxygen Saturation ( SpO2) Resolution: 1%
7. Oxygen Saturation ( SpO2) Accuracy: 70% - 99%: ± 2%, 0% - 69%: no defintion
8. Pulse Rate (PR) Range: 30 - 235 bpm
9. Pulse Rate (PR) Resolution: 1 bpm
10. Pulse Rate (PR) Accuracy: 30- 99: ± 2 bpm, 100- 235: ±2%
11. Size: 62 x 34 x 38 mm
12. Weight: 55g (including 2 batteries)
13. Operating Temperature: 5°C-40°C
14. Storage Temperature: -20 °C-55 °C
15. Operating Humidity: RH≤ 80%, non-condensing
16. Storage Humidity: RH≤ 93%, non-condensing
17. Battery Type: 2 AAA size (1.5Vdc) Alkaline Batteries or 2 AAA (1.5Vdc) rechargeable batteries
18. Operation time:
minimum 40 hours for normal operation
19. Quality System: CE, ISO 13485
20. Safety: FDA, IEC 60601-1-2