(1) Capable of prototyping quantity or low-volume production quantities.
(2) Early in-house engineering and design evaluation like case study, DFM, scientific molding, and moldflow analysis for design flexibility and to eliminate the need of additional operation and cost.
(3) Dedicated project management with periodically Design for Manufacturability (DFM) report from our 60 more engineers.
(4) We suggest our clients for material selection to maintain part tolerances standard and tooling reliability,
(5) Improving part strength and structure to assure the quality, reliability and integrity of the end product.
Please visit our web site at www (dot) pyramids (dot) com (dot) tw for more information.
---Custom-made order acceptable. Please send us drawings for quotation.