Eggshell powder is made from ground and sieved egg shells from consumption eggs. It can be used for various applications in the field of food, feed, aqua and soil fertilization.
Applications for human consumption
- Egg shell powder is an excellent source of calcium with the highest bioavailability.
Applications in the field of aqua
- Excellent ingredient to make your boilies more crispy and / or heavier.
Applications for dogs, cats and other pets
- (and the associated eggshell membrane) contains substantial amounts of chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and collagen. These active substances improve the musculoskeletal system of the animal. The calcium present (about 38%) in the egg shells has a high bioavailability.
Applications for soil fertilization
- Egg shell powder increases the pH in the soil with a long-lasting effect.
- It improves the structure, especially in heavy clay soils.
- Easy to spread.
Egg shells are available as a powder. For soil fertilization you can also choose egg shell grit, which is easier to spread and does not give a dust cloud.