Urea N 46%:
Nitrogen: 46% min.
Moisture: 0.3% max.
Biuret: 1% max.
Granulation: 1 - 4 mm 90-94 % min.
Melting Point: 131-135 Degrees Celsius
Colour: Pure White Prilled
Radiation: Non - Radioactive
Free Ammonia: 160pxt ppm max.
Prilled,Treated against caking, 100% free from harmful substances.
- it is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.