Angle Bracket For Furniture & Wooden Constructions

Company
Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
Greece

Quick Details

Brand Name: Vasmetal
Place of Origin: Greece
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000
Type: Angle bracket
Color: Galvanized
Material: Steel
Certificate: ISO 9001: 2008
Packaging: All of our products are packed in carton boxes and europallets
Usage: Used for constructions with wooden connections such as furniture

Product Detail

Description: Angle bracket for furniture & wooden constructions
Material: Steel
Dimensions: 20x20, 30x30, 40x40, 50x50, 60x60, 80x80, 100x100
Surface Treatment: Zinc , powder coat, hot-dip galvanized
Certification: ISO 9001: 2008

Angle bracket for furniture & wooden constructions
Usage: Used for constructions with wooden connections such as furniture and shelves
Package details: All of our products are packed in carton boxes and europallets
Delivery time: Within 30 days after you submit your order
Payment: Cash in advance (30% after you accept the proforma invoice and the rest 70% when your order is ready for shipment)


Why choose Vasmetal?

Vasmetal Sa is one of the leading players in the Greek metal business with more than 40 years of expertise and with strong presence not only in Greece, but also in the wider Balkan region and Cyprus. In a privately owned production unit, near Athens, our company manufactures more than 450 different product codes, with a perfectly vertical production process.

The Key characteristics of the products / services offered are:
1) Wide range of more than 450 different product codes
2) Ability to create any new mold and thus any new product
3) Competitive Rates
4) Quick/ Flexible Delivery Time
5) Focus on quality
6) Flexibility and adaptation at client

About our Company

Company
Business Type
Manufacturer
Established
Before 2001
Employess
11-25
Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Main Markets
Eastern Europe, Western Europe
Products
Angle, Bracket, Brackets, Furniture, Galvanized, Hardware, Metal, Steel, Wood

Contact Us

Vasmetal SA

Mr. Stelios Nikas

27, Menemenis Str.

Nea Ionia Athens 14231 Greece

Send us a message