Smart Tips to Avoid Scam Companies
Scammers are someone who pretends to be the real company but in reality they are not the real company instead they aimed to do fraud and rip your money off. To help you keep your self save from scammers here are some quick tips.
- Review the supplier status is he verified or not?
- Check supplier company website and registration certificates etc
- Use LC, paypal or other save payment option
- Check for some references for the supplier you are indented to deal with
- Never take decision in hurry if the supplier is doing hurry than it’s a sign of scam
There are thousand of techniques and methods use to keep yourself save from these scams therefore, it is always recommended that you should do trade with the paid members and do your homework (research) before getting into any trade agreement.
Posted by: Andrea on Feb 15 2012Tags: Security Protection
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!