Quad-Core ARM Single Board Computer
Boardcon Embedded Design, an Original Design Manufacturer dedicated to providing high quality ARM core based industrial Computer-on-Module, Single Board Computer and Evaluation board announces the launch of its another Quad-core cortex-A9 single board computer EM4412.
Featuring a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, up-to 2GB RAM and 1080p display output, rich I/O with 10/100MbE, 2 USB ports, 802.11 WiFi and Bluetooth but measuring only 148mm x 108.4mm, EM4412 SBC offers to the user a high level performance for all kind of applications from graphical to industrial automation, in a compact, reduced size, such as manufacturing process control, traffic management, printing system management, communication infrastructure, data gathering, and laboratory test equipment.
EM4412 SBC is modular in design, the CPU board connects to the carrier board with B2B interface. It is easy to upgrade and maintain.
EM4412 SBC Feature
- Samsung Exynos4412 ARM Cortex-A9 Quad-core processor, up to 1.6GHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Flash: 4GB EMMC
- Android 4.0 OS
- 4.3 / 7 / 10.1 inch resistive / capacitive touch screen
- 14 x 8 Matrix Keypad
- 4 x UART( 3 x 5-wire and 1 x 3-wire)
- USB OTG 2.0
- USB Host 2.0
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet, RJ45 interface
- HDMI V1.4, 1080p@30fps HD output
- HSIC, I2C, MIPI-CSI, HS-SPI, TSI, RTC
- SDIO, mini SD card slot, 3G SIM card slot
- 2 x camera interface
- Power input: DC 9V~23V
- Optional module: Camera, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G
- Dimension: Carrier board - 148mm x 108.4mm; Core board - 65mm x 47mm
Posted by: Dahl on Mar 10 2014
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!