Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In | Premium Services
Home Forum Chinese Tablet PC Vs Branded One – Which is better?

Chinese Tablet PC Vs Branded One – Which is better?

Some months back, I decided up to bring in a product that I will sell in my country. It was some sort of small business. So, I compromised to find some reliable Manufacturers of Tablet PC around China. It was bit hard task for me at that time. Because, it was the first time to do business outside my country. So, I managed it well by finding reliable suppliers of Tablet PC on online resources like some B2B Platforms.

Firstly, I listed some websites like AliBaba.com, Made-in-China.com, TradeKey.com, GlobalSources.com and TradeFord.com in one sheet. My second task was to find Tablet PC Suppliers on these websites and I thought it will bore me to death. I was wrong! It made me so interesting to find that.

I messed up my whole day and finally I got an interesting sheet full of specs and features of Chinese Tablet PCs. I personally agree with others who say that Chinese Tablets are not so up to your requirements. You can’t upgrade Chinese Tablet PCs but I will demonstrate here how to purchase a good one.

China is the only vendor in the world who can make good properties with low cost so there are some possibilities that you bought a wrong thing but all suppliers are not selling such kind of stuff. You firstly need to make your mind what specs you required. And it is necessary to chart out what other suppliers are selling in the market. Chinese market is full of qualities, sometimes people order custom products and latterly label with their own company. This process is called OEM and sometimes companies misused by degrading quality standards.

You need to order a sample product before making any bulk order. There are some misconceptions about Chinese market. One of them is after sales services misleading. All Chinese are not fraud at all.

Here are some points to be checked which make the Chinese Tablets better than original one:

Original iPad (no matter it is 2, 3 or 4) is too expansive as compared to Chinese iPad which costs you half than original one and I think it is good to show off in front of your friends.

Branded Tablet PCs that are manufactured by big brands like BlackBerry, Samsung, HTC and etc run the same operating systems that Chinese one can.

People like to play with Android and Chinese manufacturers designed their Tablet PCs up to users’ requirements.

Processors, screen size and RAM are sometime low as compared to branded Tablets but it can’t effect badly as you spent not so much to bring it in.

Quality standard or reliability of Chinese Tablet PCs meets approximately with expansive names in the market.

Box included with sum of accessories which are required to perform function that original can do.

Hence, these Chinese Tablet PCs are up to market requirements and can beat up the market of some branded tablets. It would be a great gift for Tablet lovers by the Chinese Tablet PC Suppliers.

Chinese Tablet PC Vs Branded One – Which is better?

Posted by: Ja on May 14 2012

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!