Canada Owns International Trade Market
Canada is one of the biggest economies around the globe. Canada is one of the richest countries in the world. It is estimated that Canada GDP grew 2.4% last year. Inflation rate of Canada is bit low as compared to other nations in the world. Inflation rate was calculated 1.6% in 2010.
Canadian economic system is so resembled with United States economic systems and their economic rate is increasing day by day. Canada is also one of the powerful states in the world. The above mentioned censuses are necessary for starting this topic. Here, we are starting a topic regarding Canadian export and import markets with some references to Canadian exporters and importers.
Firstly, we need to discuss here about their manufacturing. Canada is full of energy resources like petroleum products and they also produce oil drilling machinery. Canadian economic is well developed in agriculture sector too. Canada produced a large number of agriculture products every year. Besides production they export these commodities to every country.
Canada is major exporter for some commodities in the world. Canada export ration increasing every year. Canada is 10th largest exporter and its main market is United States. Canada Exports more than 75% of its export percentage to United States. Canada also exports its manufacturing to UK and China. Main export commodities of Canada to other regions are:
- Petroleum Products with US$63.7 billion
- Passenger cars with $36.6 billion
- Car Parts with $15.6 billion
- Cars with $12.2 billion
- Aluminum with $7.7 billion
- Lumber with $6.6 billion
- Finishing materials with $5.9 billion
- Plastics with $5.8 billion
- Telecommunications with $4 billion
- Engines & parts with $3.98 billion
- Sugar $43.4 million
- Zinc with $1.4 billion
- Precious metals with $685.9 million
- Oil field drilling equipment with $1.0 billion
- Copper with $2.0 billion
- Medicinal, dental & pharmaceutical preparations with $3.5 billion
- Nickel with $1.2 billion
- Vehicle parts & accessories $23.6 billion
- Passenger cars with $13.1 billion
- Trucks, buses & special purpose vehicles with $11.8 billion
- Industrial machines with $7.5 billion
- Engines & parts with $6.4 billion
- Plastics with $6.3 billion
- Electric apparatus with $5.7 billion
- Computer accessories with $5.2 billion
- Industrial engines with $4.7 billion
- Iron & steel mill products with $4.3 billion
- Copper $1.1 billion
- Gold with $1.2 billion
- Natural gas liquids with $693 million
- Nuclear fuels materials with $75.8 million
- Specialized mining with $163.8 million
- Non-ferrous metals with $871.5 million
- Precious metals with $647.2 million
Posted by: Ja on May 18 2012
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!