Port of Sand Point
Port of Sand Point is one of the deep-sea port of United States located in Sand Point, United States. The timezone of Port of Sand Point is GMT-9 while the official currency is USD. The water location of Port of Sand Point is Gulf of Alaska (Gulf). 6.4m - 7.6m cargo depth and 3.4m - 4.6m oil terminal depth. It has Very Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Natural. The shelter of Port of Sand Point is in Fair condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Sand Point, you can contact via phone @ +1-907-383-2696 or via fax @ +1-907-383-2698. You can also get updated information about Port of Sand Point by visiting their official website: http://cityofsandpointalaska.org/. If you are planning to visit Port of Sand Point, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-9
- Official Currency: USD
- Water Location: Gulf of Alaska (Gulf)
- Cargo Depth: 6.4m - 7.6m
- Oil Terminal: 3.4m - 4.6m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Natural
- Harbor Size: Very Small
- Railway: Small
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Fair
Port of Sand Point Reviews
List of Seaports in USA
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in USA
- Washington Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Yukon Chamber of Commerce
- Yucaipa Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Gardena Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Shores Chamber of Commerce of the Salton Sea
- Versailles Chamber of Commerce/Woodford County
- West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce
- Winfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce