Port of Saint John
Port of Saint John is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Saint John, Canada. The timezone of Port of Saint John is GMT-4 while the official currency is CAD. The water location of Port of Saint John is Bay of Fundy (Bay). It has 9.4m - 10m anchor depth, 9.4m - 10m cargo depth and 11m - 12.2m oil terminal depth. Port of Saint John has Large drydock. It has Medium size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Breakwater. The shelter of Port of Saint John is in Excellent condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Saint John, you can contact via phone @ +1-506-636-4869 or via fax @ +1-506-636-4443. You can also get updated information about Port of Saint John by visiting their official website: http://www.sjport.com/. If you are planning to visit Port of Saint John, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-4
- Official Currency: CAD
- Water Location: Bay of Fundy (Bay)
- Anchor Depth: 9.4m - 10m
- Cargo Depth: 9.4m - 10m
- Oil Terminal: 11m - 12.2m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Breakwater
- Harbor Size: Medium
- Dry Dock: Large
- Max. Size: Over 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Major
- Shelter Condition: Excellent
Port of Saint John Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce