Port of Quebec
Port of Quebec is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Quebec, Canada. The timezone of Port of Quebec is GMT-5 while the official currency is CAD. The water location of Port of Quebec is St. Lawrence River Channe. It has 23.2m - OVER anchor depth, 12.5m - 13.7m cargo depth and 15.5m - 16m oil terminal depth. Port of Quebec has Large drydock. It has Medium size harbor, the type of harbor is River Natural. The shelter of Port of Quebec is in Good condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Quebec, you can contact via phone @ +1-418-648-3640 or via fax @ +1-418-649-6414. You can also get updated information about Port of Quebec by visiting their official website: http://www.portquebec.ca/. If you are planning to visit Port of Quebec, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-5
- Official Currency: CAD
- Water Location: St. Lawrence River Channe
- Anchor Depth: 23.2m - OVER
- Cargo Depth: 12.5m - 13.7m
- Oil Terminal: 15.5m - 16m
- Type of Harbor: River Natural
- Harbor Size: Medium
- Dry Dock: Large
- Max. Size: Over 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Major
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Quebec Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce