Port of Port Alice
Port of Port Alice is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Port Alice, Canada. The timezone of Port of Port Alice is GMT-8 while the official currency is CAD. The water location of Port of Port Alice is North Pacific Ocean (Ocea. It has 23.2m - OVER anchor depth, 7.1m - 9.1m cargo depth and 9.4m - 10m oil terminal depth. It has Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Natural. The shelter of Port of Port Alice is in Good condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Port Alice, you can contact via phone @ +1-604-284-7745 . If you are planning to visit Port of Port Alice, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-8
- Official Currency: CAD
- Water Location: North Pacific Ocean (Ocea
- Anchor Depth: 23.2m - OVER
- Cargo Depth: 7.1m - 9.1m
- Oil Terminal: 9.4m - 10m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Natural
- Harbor Size: Small
- Max. Size: Over 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Port Alice Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce