Port of Ouistreham
Port of Ouistreham is one of the deep-sea port of France located in Ouistreham, France. The timezone of Port of Ouistreham is GMT+1 while the official currency is EUR. The water location of Port of Ouistreham is English Channel (Channel). It has 9.4m - 10m anchor depth, 4.9m - 6.1m cargo depth and 4.9m - 6.1m oil terminal depth. Port of Ouistreham has Small drydock. It has Very Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Lake or Canal. The shelter of Port of Ouistreham is in Good condition.
. If you are planning to visit Port of Ouistreham, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT+1
- Official Currency: EUR
- Water Location: English Channel (Channel)
- Anchor Depth: 9.4m - 10m
- Cargo Depth: 4.9m - 6.1m
- Oil Terminal: 4.9m - 6.1m
- Type of Harbor: Lake or Canal
- Harbor Size: Very Small
- Dry Dock: Small
- Max. Size: Up to 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Ouistreham Reviews
List of Seaports in France
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in France
- La Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Toulouse
- Union ces Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie du Massif Central (UCCIMAC)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Pays d'Auge
- Moselle Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- C.C.I de Chalons-en-Champagne, Vitry-le-Frangois, Ste Menehould
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Melun
- CRCI Centre -chambre Regionale de Commerce et d'Industrie Centre
- Chambre de Commerce d'Abbeville
- EUROPEAN AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- C.R.C.I ILE DE FRANCE