Port of Nome
Port of Nome is one of the deep-sea port of United States located in Nome, United States. The timezone of Port of Nome is GMT-9 while the official currency is USD. The water location of Port of Nome is Bering Sea (Sea). It has 12.5m - 13.7m anchor depth, 1.8m - 3m cargo depth It has Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Open Roadstead. The shelter of Port of Nome is in Poor condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Nome, you can contact via phone @ +1-907-443-6619 or via fax @ +1-907-443-5473. You can also get updated information about Port of Nome by visiting their official website: http://www.nomealaska.org/. If you are planning to visit Port of Nome, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-9
- Official Currency: USD
- Water Location: Bering Sea (Sea)
- Anchor Depth: 12.5m - 13.7m
- Cargo Depth: 1.8m - 3m
- Type of Harbor: Open Roadstead
- Harbor Size: Small
- Shelter Condition: Poor
Port of Nome Reviews
List of Seaports in USA
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in USA
- Washington Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Yukon Chamber of Commerce
- Yucaipa Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Gardena Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Shores Chamber of Commerce of the Salton Sea
- Versailles Chamber of Commerce/Woodford County
- West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce
- Winfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce