Port of Inverness
Port of Inverness is one of the deep-sea port of United Kingdom located in Inverness, United Kingdom. The timezone of Port of Inverness is GMT+0 while the official currency is GBP. It has 9.4m - 10m anchor depth, 4.9m - 6.1m cargo depth and 1.8m - 3m oil terminal depth. It has Small size harbor, the type of harbor is River Natural. The shelter of Port of Inverness is in Good condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Inverness, you can contact via phone @ +44-1463-715-715 or via fax @ +44-1463-715-705. You can also get updated information about Port of Inverness by visiting their official website: http://www.invernessharbour.co.uk/. If you are planning to visit Port of Inverness, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT+0
- Official Currency: GBP
- Anchor Depth: 9.4m - 10m
- Cargo Depth: 4.9m - 6.1m
- Oil Terminal: 1.8m - 3m
- Type of Harbor: River Natural
- Harbor Size: Small
- Railway: Medium
- Max. Size: Up to 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Inverness Reviews
List of Seaports in UK
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in UK
- Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Milton Keynes and North Bucks Chamber of Commerce, Training and Enterprise
- Kingston upon Thames Chamber of Commerce
- The Austrian Trade Commission in the United Kingdom
- North East Chamber of Commerce Trade & Industry
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping, Incorporated
- Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce
- Medway Chamber of Commerce
- Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Commonwealth Business Council (CBC)