Port of Gaspe
Port of Gaspe is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Gaspe, Canada. The timezone of Port of Gaspe is GMT-5 while the official currency is CAD. The water location of Port of Gaspe is Gulf of St. Lawrence (Gul. It has 9.4m - 10m anchor depth, 11m - 12.2m cargo depth and 7.1m - 9.1m oil terminal depth. Port of Gaspe has Medium drydock. It has Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Natural. The shelter of Port of Gaspe is in Good condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Gaspe, you can contact via phone @ +1-418-648-4103 or via fax @ +1-418-648-7980. If you are planning to visit Port of Gaspe, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-5
- Official Currency: CAD
- Water Location: Gulf of St. Lawrence (Gul
- Anchor Depth: 9.4m - 10m
- Cargo Depth: 11m - 12.2m
- Oil Terminal: 7.1m - 9.1m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Natural
- Harbor Size: Small
- Dry Dock: Medium
- Max. Size: Over 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Gaspe Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce