Port of Cowichan Bay
Port of Cowichan Bay is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Cowichan Bay, Canada. The timezone of Port of Cowichan Bay is GMT-8 while the official currency is CAD. The water location of Port of Cowichan Bay is Strait of Georgia (Strait. It has 23.2m - OVER anchor depth, 7.1m - 9.1m cargo depth It has Very Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Natural. The shelter of Port of Cowichan Bay is in Fair condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Cowichan Bay, you can contact via phone @ +1-250-746-2500 or via fax @ +1-250-746-5612. If you are planning to visit Port of Cowichan Bay, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-8
- Official Currency: CAD
- Water Location: Strait of Georgia (Strait
- Anchor Depth: 23.2m - OVER
- Cargo Depth: 7.1m - 9.1m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Natural
- Harbor Size: Very Small
- Max. Size: Over 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Limited
- Shelter Condition: Fair
Port of Cowichan Bay Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce