Port of Collingwood
Port of Collingwood is one of the deep-sea port of Canada located in Collingwood, Canada. The timezone of Port of Collingwood is GMT-4 while the official currency is CAD. 6.4m - 7.6m cargo depth and 4.9m - 6.1m oil terminal depth. Port of Collingwood has Small drydock. It has Small size harbor, the type of harbor is Coastal Breakwater. The shelter of Port of Collingwood is in Good condition.
If you have any inquiry or you wanted to get some specific information from Port of Collingwood, you can contact via phone @ +1-705-445-1030 or via fax @ +1-705-445-2448. You can also get updated information about Port of Collingwood by visiting their official website: http://www.collingwood.ca/. If you are planning to visit Port of Collingwood, please find the address listed above or view the below map to get direction.
- Time Zone: GMT-4
- Official Currency: CAD
- Cargo Depth: 6.4m - 7.6m
- Oil Terminal: 4.9m - 6.1m
- Type of Harbor: Coastal Breakwater
- Harbor Size: Small
- Dry Dock: Small
- Railway: Medium
- Max. Size: Up to 500 feet in length
- Max. Size: Major
- Shelter Condition: Good
Port of Collingwood Reviews
List of Seaports in Canada
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just list your Buyer profile and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Chambers of Commerce in Canada
- Edmundston Chamber of Commerce
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Indo - Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Greenwood Board of Trade
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Elkford Chamber of Commerce
- Dawson City Chamber of Commerce
- Antigonish Chamber of Commerce
- Cobourg & District Chamber of Commerce